M S International
Join MSI the recipient of the 2018 Top Work Places award!
Founded in 1975, MSI is the leading supplier of premium surfaces in the U.S. – including flooring, countertops, decorative mosaics and wall tile, and hardscaping products. The company offers an extensive selection of quartz, natural stone, porcelain, ceramic, luxury vinyl tile and glass among other materials. Headquartered in Orange, California, MSI has distribution centers across the United States and Canada and maintains over 150 million square feet of inventory, imported from over 36 different countries on six continents. For more information on MSI, visit msisurfaces.com.
We provide our employees with great benefits that feature programs like employee medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k contribution (up to 4% of your base salary), as well as vacation time.
MSI is looking for a skilled professional to fill our Warehouse Associate positions in our Atlanta, GA location.
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to do the following:
- Review standard operating procedures for inbound, outbound, and replenishment operations
- Audit those processes
- Synthesize the data collected
- Present repeated or impactful exceptions observed
- Unload, replenish, or pull orders as needed
- Verify the accuracy of inbound or outbound orders as needed
- Maintain a clean, neat, and orderly work environment.
- Perform other functions deemed necessary by the Operations Director.
Additionally the candidate must meet the following Education and Experience requirements:
- Ability to consistently follow each step in a standard operating procedure
- Clear written and verbal communication
- Organizational skills
- Able to use a computer and a tablet a plus
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High School Education required.
- 1-2 years of Warehouse experience
- Oral and Written English
If you possess the required skills and experience, we would love to meet you!
You can learn more about us online at www.msisurfaces.com or submit your resume at https://www.msisurfaces.com/careers/Search?ln=Atlanta%2C+GA
Employment is contingent upon successful completion of background check, drug test, and physical exam.
Only candidates meeting the minimum requirements will be considered for this position. Please do not apply unless you meet all requirements.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD [Warehouse Associate (Atlanta, GA) ]