Wyoming Veteran Jobs | Career opportunities for Wyoming Military, Veterans and Spouses.
Wyoming Veteran Job Listings updated daily at Hire A Veteran Job Board. Find Wyoming Veteran Jobs from Wyoming's Top Employers looking to Hire Veterans. Search Wyoming Veteran Job Listings near you, match your interest and experience and apply. Browse for similar local Wyoming Veteran Jobs in cities in and around Wyoming such as Casper, Cheyenne, Cody, Douglas, Evanston, Gillette, Green River, Jackson, Lander, Laramie, Midwest, Rawlins, Riverton, Rock Springs, Sheridan, Torrington, Wheatland, Worland and more. Our message to Wyoming employers looking to Hire Veterans is a simple one: Hiring veterans makes great business sense. These men and women are leaders, technology experts and driven achievers who have all proven they can get a job done right.
Wyoming is a state in the mountain region of the Western United States.
- Capital: Cheyenne
- Minimum wage: 5.15 USD per hour (Feb 24, 2014)
- Population: 584,153 (2014)
- Cities: Cheyenne, Casper, Laramie, Gillette, Rock Springs, Sheridan, Green River, Evanston, Riverton, Jackson town and More
Average Wyoming Salaries
The average salary for Wyoming jobs is $44,000. Average Wyoming salaries can vary greatly due to company, location, industry, experience and benefits. This salary was calculated using the average salary for all jobs with the term "Wyoming" anywhere in the job listing.
Average Salary of Jobs with Related Titles
In USD as of May 3, 2015
- administrative assistant $30,000
- legal secretary $43,000
- executive assistant $43,000
- secretary $33,000
- program analyst $64,000
- paralegal $43,000
- electrical engineering $73,000
- contract specialist $55,000
- budget analyst $55,000
- information technology specialist $65,000