Virginia Veteran Jobs | Career opportunities for Virginia Military, Veterans and Spouses.
Virginia Veteran Job Listings updated daily at Hire A Veteran Job Board. Find Virginia Veteran Jobs from Virginia's Top Employers looking to Hire Veterans. Search Virginia Veteran Job Listings near you, match your interest and experience and apply. Browse for similar local Virginia Veteran Jobs in cities in and around Virginia such as Alexandria, Arlington, Chantilly, Charlottesville, Chesapeake, Fairfax, Falls Church, Fredericksburg, Herndon, Mclean, Newport News, Norfolk, Reston, Richmond, Roanoke, Springfield, Sterling, Vienna, Virginia Beach and more. Our message to Virginia employers looking to Hire Veterans is a simple one: Hiring veterans makes great business sense. These men and women are leaders, technology experts and driven achievers who have all proven they can get a job done right.
Virginia, officially the Commonwealth of Virginia, is a U.S. state located in the South Atlantic region of the United States.
- Capital: Richmond
- Minimum wage: 7.25 USD per hour (Jan 1, 2014)
- Population: 8.326 million (2014)
- Cities: Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Chesapeake, Richmond, Newport News, Alexandria, Hampton, Roanoke, Portsmouth, Suffolk, Lynchburg, Harrisonburg, and More
Average Virginia Salaries
The average salary for virginia jobs is $52,000. Average virginia salaries can vary greatly due to company, location, industry, experience and benefits. This salary was calculated using the average salary for all jobs with the term "virginia" anywhere in the job listing.
Average Salary of Jobs with Related Titles
In USD as of Apr 2, 2015
- administrative assistant $30,000
- receptionist $22,000
- information technology specialist $65,000
- legal secretary $43,000
- office manager $32,000
- program analyst $64,000
- contract specialist $55,000
- human resources specialist $56,000
- litigation legal secretary $48,000
- it specialist $66,000
- executive assistant $43,000
- hvac technician $40,000