South Dakota Veteran Jobs | Career opportunities for South Dakota Military, Veterans and Spouses.
South Dakota Veteran Job Listings updated daily at Hire A Veteran Job Board. Find South Dakota Veteran Jobs from South Dakota's Top Employers looking to Hire Veterans. Search South Dakota Veteran Job Listings near you, match your interest and experience and apply. Browse for similar local South Dakota Veteran Jobs in cities in and around South Dakota such as Aberdeen, Belle Fourche, Brandon, Brookings, Custer, Huron, Madison, Mitchell, Mobridge, Pierre, Pine Ridge, Rapid City, Sioux Falls, Spearfish, Sturgis, Vermillion, Watertown, Yankton and more. Our message to South Dakota employers looking to Hire Veterans is a simple one: Hiring veterans makes great business sense. These men and women are leaders, technology experts and driven achievers who have all proven they can get a job done right.
South Dakota is a state located in the Midwestern region of the United States.
- Capital: Pierre
- Minimum wage: 8.50 USD per hour (Feb 24, 2014)
- Population: 853,175 (2014)
- Cities: Sioux Falls, Rapid City, Aberdeen, Brookings, Watertown, Mitchell, Yankton, Pierre, Huron, Vermillion and More
Average South Dakota Salaries
The average salary for South Dakota jobs is $48,000. Average South Dakota salaries can vary greatly due to company, location, industry, experience and benefits. This salary was calculated using the average salary for all jobs with the term "South Dakota" anywhere in the job listing.
Average Salary of Jobs with Related Titles
In USD as of Mar 29, 2015
- biological science technician $32,000
- contract specialist $55,000
- tax compliance officer $32,000
- telemarketing $30,000
- loan assistant $32,000
- structural engineering $77,000
- electrical engineering $73,000
- designer $50,000
- mechanical engineering $73,000
- information technology specialist $65,000