Pennsylvania Veteran Jobs | Career opportunities for Pennsylvania Military, Veterans and Spouses.
Pennsylvania Veteran Job Listings updated daily at Hire A Veteran Job Board. Find Pennsylvania Veteran Jobs from Pennsylvania's Top Employers looking to Hire Veterans. Search Pennsylvania Veteran Job Listings near you, match your interest and experience and apply. Browse for similar local Pennsylvania Veteran Jobs in cities in and around Pennsylvania such as Allentown, Bethlehem, Erie, Harrisburg, Horsham, King of Prussia, Lancaster, Malvern, Mechanicsburg, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Reading, Scranton, State College, West Chester, West Mifflin, Wilkes-Barre, York and more. Our message to Pennsylvania employers looking to Hire Veterans is a simple one: Hiring veterans makes great business sense. These men and women are leaders, technology experts and driven achievers who have all proven they can get a job done right.
Pennsylvania is located in the Northeastern and Mid-Atlantic regions of the United States.
- Capital: Harrisburg
- Minimum wage: 7.25 USD per hour (Feb 24, 2014)
- Population: 12.79 million (2014)
- Cities: Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Allentown, Erie, Reading, Scranton, Bethlehem, Lancaster, Harrisburg, Altoona and More
Average Pennsylvania Salaries
The average salary for Pennsylvania jobs is $57,000. Average Pennsylvania salaries can vary greatly due to company, location, industry, experience and benefits. This salary was calculated using the average salary for all jobs with the term "Pennsylvania" anywhere in the job listing.
Average Salary of Jobs with Related Titles
In USD as of Mar 28, 2015
- border patrol agent $64,000
- mission support specialist $48,000
- management and program analyst $65,000
- contract specialist $55,000
- it specialist $66,000
- information technology specialist $65,000
- supervisory dental officer $72,000
- secretary $33,000
- tax compliance officer $32,000
- program manager $74,000