Oregon Veteran Jobs | Career opportunities for Oregon Military, Veterans and Spouses.
Oregon Veteran Job Listings updated daily at Hire A Veteran Job Board. Find Oregon Veteran Jobs from Oregon's Top Employers looking to Hire Veterans. Search Oregon Veteran Job Listings near you, match your interest and experience and apply. Browse for similar local Oregon Veteran Jobs in cities in and around Oregon such as Albany, Beaverton, Bend, Clackamas, Corvallis, Eugene, Grants Pass, Gresham, Happy Valley, Hillsboro, Lake Oswego, Medford, Portland, Roseburg, Salem, Springfield, Tigard, Tualatin, Wilsonville and more. Our message to Oregon employers looking to Hire Veterans is a simple one: Hiring veterans makes great business sense. These men and women are leaders, technology experts and driven achievers who have all proven they can get a job done right.
Oregon is a state in the Pacific Northwest of the United States.
- Capital: Oregon City
- Minimum wage: 9.25 USD per hour (Feb 24, 2014)
- Population: 3.97 million (2014)
- Cities: Portland, Eugene, Salem, Gresham, Hillsboro, Beaverton, Bend, Medford, Springfield, Corvallis and More
Average Oregon Salaries
The average salary for Oregon jobs is $44,000. Average Oregon salaries can vary greatly due to company, location, industry, experience and benefits. This salary was calculated using the average salary for all jobs with the term "Oregon" anywhere in the job listing.
Average Salary of Jobs with Related Titles
In USD as of Mar 28, 2015
- principal project manager $56,000
- office specialist 2 $26,000
- staff nurse $47,000
- natural resource specialist $41,000
- contract specialist $55,000
- tax compliance officer $32,000
- information systems specialist $52,000
- telemarketing $30,000
- administrative specialist 1 $26,000
- office specialist 1 $22,000