North Carolina Veteran Jobs | Career opportunities for North Carolina Military, Veterans and Spouses.
North Carolina Veteran Job Listings updated daily at Hire A Veteran Job Board. Find North Carolina Veteran Jobs from North Carolina's Top Employers looking to Hire Veterans. Search North Carolina Veteran Job Listings near you, match your interest and experience and apply. Browse for similar local North Carolina Veteran Jobs in cities in and around North Carolina such as Asheville, Cary, Chapel Hill, Charlotte, Concord, Durham, Fayetteville, Gastonia, Greensboro, Greenville, Hickory, High Point, Jacksonville, Mooresville, Morrisville, Raleigh, Wilmington, Winston Salem, Winston-Salem and more. Our message to North Carolina employers looking to Hire Veterans is a simple one: Hiring veterans makes great business sense. These men and women are leaders, technology experts and driven achievers who have all proven they can get a job done right.
North Carolina is a state in the Southeastern United States.
- Capital: Raleigh
- Minimum wage: 7.25 USD per hour (Feb 24, 2014)
- Population: 9.944 million (2014)
- Cities: Charlotte, Raleigh, Greensboro, Winston-Salem, Durham, Fayetteville, Cary town, Wilmington, High Point, Greenville and More
Average North Carolina Salaries
The average salary for North Carolina jobs is $51,000. Average North Carolina salaries can vary greatly due to company, location, industry, experience and benefits. This salary was calculated using the average salary for all jobs with the term "North Carolina" anywhere in the job listing.
Average Salary of Jobs with Related Titles
In USD as of Mar 28, 2015
- contract specialist $55,000
- machinist $33,000
- tax compliance officer $32,000
- telemarketing $30,000
- senior .net developer $79,000
- electrical engineering $73,000
- designer $50,000
- business objects consultant $67,000
- mechanical engineering $73,000