New York Veteran Jobs | Career opportunities for New York Military, Veterans and Spouses.
New York Veteran Job Listings updated daily at Hire A Veteran Job Board. Find New York Veteran Jobs from New York's Top Employers looking to Hire Veterans. Search New York Veteran Job Listings near you, match your interest and experience and apply. Browse for similar local New York Veteran Jobs in cities in and around New York such as Albany, Binghamton, Bronx, Brooklyn, Buffalo, Garden City, Ithaca, Melville, Middletown, New York City, Poughkeepsie, Rochester, Schenectady, Staten Island, Syracuse, Watertown, White Plains, Yonkers and more. Our message to New York employers looking to Hire Veterans is a simple one: Hiring veterans makes great business sense. These men and women are leaders, technology experts and driven achievers who have all proven they can get a job done right.
New York is a state in the Northeastern and Mid-Atlantic regions of the United States.
- Capital: Albany
- Minimum wage: 8.75 USD per hour (Feb 24, 2015)
- Population: 19.7 million (2014)
- Cities: New York City, Buffalo, Rochester, Yonkers, Syracuse, and More
Average New York Salaries
The average salary for new york jobs is $61,000. Average new york salaries can vary greatly due to company, location, industry, experience and benefits. This salary was calculated using the average salary for all jobs with the term "new york" anywhere in the job listing.
Average Salary of Jobs with Related Titles
In USD as of Apr 2, 2015
- project manager $75,000
- information technology specialist $65,000
- account executive $54,000
- administrative assistant $30,000
- contract specialist $55,000
- work from home lead generator $26,000
- b2b marketing $26,000
- secretary $33,000
- senior accountant $55,000
- tax compliance officer $32,000
- financial analyst $54,000
- telemarketing $30,000