Nevada Veteran Jobs | Career opportunities for Nevada Military, Veterans and Spouses.
Nevada Veteran Job Listings updated daily at Hire A Veteran Job Board. Find Nevada Veteran Jobs from Nevada's Top Employers looking to Hire Veterans. Search Nevada Veteran Job Listings near you, match your interest and experience and apply. Browse for similar local Nevada Veteran Jobs in cities in and around Nevada such as Boulder City, Carson City, Elko, Ely, Fallon, Fernley, Henderson, Incline Village, Las Vegas, Laughlin, Mesquite, Minden, North Las Vegas, Pahrump, Reno, Sparks, Stateline, Winnemucca and more. Our message to Nevada employers looking to Hire Veterans is a simple one: Hiring veterans makes great business sense. These men and women are leaders, technology experts and driven achievers who have all proven they can get a job done right.
Nevada is a state in the Western, Mountain West, and Southwestern regions of the United States.
- Capital: Carson City
- Minimum wage: 8.25 USD per hour (Feb 24, 2015)
- Population: 2.839 million (2014)
- Cities: Las Vegas, Henderson, Reno, North Las Vegas, Sparks, Carson, Fernley, Elko, Mesquite, Boulder City and More
Average Nevada Salaries
The average salary for Nevada jobs is $52,000. Average Nevada salaries can vary greatly due to company, location, industry, experience and benefits. This salary was calculated using the average salary for all jobs with the term "Nevada" anywhere in the job listing.
Average Salary of Jobs with Related Titles
In USD as of Mar 28, 2015
- contract specialist $55,000
- tax compliance officer $32,000
- telemarketing $30,000
- range technician $32,000
- criminal investigator $64,000
- loan assistant $32,000
- budget analyst $55,000
- electrical engineering $73,000
- mechanical engineering $73,000
- electrical designer $56,000