Montana Veteran Jobs | Career opportunities for Montana Military, Veterans and Spouses.
Montana Veteran Job Listings updated daily at Hire A Veteran Job Board. Find Montana Veteran Jobs from Montana's Top Employers looking to Hire Veterans. Search Montana Veteran Job Listings near you, match your interest and experience and apply. Browse for similar local Montana Veteran Jobs in cities in and around Montana such as Belgrade, Billings, Bozeman, Butte, Glendive, Great Falls, Hamilton, Harrison, Havre, Helena, Kalispell, Laurel, Libby, Livingston, Miles City, Missoula, Polson, Sidney, Whitefish and more. Our message to Montana employers looking to Hire Veterans is a simple one: Hiring veterans makes great business sense. These men and women are leaders, technology experts and driven achievers who have all proven they can get a job done right.
Montana is a state in the Western United States.
- Capital: Helena
- Minimum wage: 8.05 USD per hour (Feb 24, 2015)
- Population: 1.024 million (2014)
- Cities: Billings, Missoula, Great Falls, Bozeman, Butte-Silver Bow, Helena, Kalispell, Havre, Anaconda-Deer Lodge County, Miles City and More
Average Montana salaries
The average salary for Montana jobs is $48,000. Average Montana salaries can vary greatly due to company, location, industry, experience and benefits. This salary was calculated using the average salary for all jobs with the term "Montana" anywhere in the job listing.
Average Salary of Jobs with Related Titles
In USD as of Apr 28, 2015
- tax compliance officer $32,000
- contract specialist $55,000
- telemarketing $30,000
- range technician $32,000
- criminal investigator $64,000
- loan assistant $32,000
- designer $50,000
- electrical engineering $73,000
- mechanical engineering $73,000