Michigan Veteran Jobs | Career opportunities for Michigan Military, Veterans and Spouses.
Michigan Veteran Job Listings updated daily at Hire A Veteran Job Board. Find Michigan Veteran Jobs from Michigan's Top Employers looking to Hire Veterans. Search Michigan Veteran Job Listings near you, match your interest and experience and apply. Browse for similar local Michigan Veteran Jobs in cities in and around Michigan such as Ann Arbor, Auburn Hills, Battle Creek, Dearborn, Detroit, Farmington Hills, Flint, Grand Rapids, Holland, Kalamazoo, Lansing, Livonia, Novi, Saginaw, Southfield, Sterling Heights, Troy, Warren and more. Our message to Michigan employers looking to Hire Veterans is a simple one: Hiring veterans makes great business sense. These men and women are leaders, technology experts and driven achievers who have all proven they can get a job done right.
Michigan is a state in the Great Lakes region of the Midwestern United States.
- Capital: Lansing
- Minimum wage: 8.15 USD per hour (Sep 1, 2014)
- Population: 9.91 million (2014)
- Cities: Detroit, Grand Rapids, Warren, Sterling Heights, Lansing, Ann Arbor and More
Average Michigan Salaries
The average salary for Michigan jobs is $50,000. Average Michigan salaries can vary greatly due to company, location, industry, experience and benefits. This salary was calculated using the average salary for all jobs with the term "Michigan" anywhere in the job listing.
Average Salary of Jobs with Related Titles
In USD as of Apr 2, 2015
- contract specialist $55,000
- b2b marketing $26,000
- tax compliance officer $32,000
- telemarketing $30,000
- veterans service representative $38,000
- service technicians $45,000
- electrical engineering $73,000
- information technology specialist $65,000
- mechanical engineering $73,000
- regional sales manager $118,000
- designer $50,000