Massachusetts Veteran Jobs | Career opportunities for Massachusetts Military, Veterans and Spouses.
Massachusetts Veteran Job Listings updated daily at Hire A Veteran Job Board. Find Massachusetts Veteran Jobs from Massachusetts's Top Employers looking to Hire Veterans. Search Massachusetts Veteran Job Listings near you, match your interest and experience and apply. Browse for similar local Massachusetts Veteran Jobs in cities in and around Massachusetts such as Andover, Boston, Brockton, Burlington, Cambridge, Framingham, Lexington, Lowell, Marlborough, Natick, New Bedford, Newton, Norwood, Quincy, Springfield, Waltham, Watertown, Woburn, Worcester and more. Our message to Massachusetts employers looking to Hire Veterans is a simple one: Hiring veterans makes great business sense. These men and women are leaders, technology experts and driven achievers who have all proven they can get a job done right.
Massachusetts is located in the north-eastern part of the United States.
- Capital: Boston
- Minimum wage: 9.00 USD per hour (Jan 1, 2015)
- Population: 6.745 million (2014)
- Cities: Boston, Worcester, Springfield, Lowell, Cambridge, New Bedford, Brockton, Quincy, Lynn, Fall River and More
Average Massachusetts Salaries
The average salary for Massachusetts jobs is $55,000. Average Massachusetts salaries can vary greatly due to company, location, industry, experience and benefits. This salary was calculated using the average salary for all jobs with the term "Massachusetts " anywhere in the job listing.
Average Salary of Jobs with Related Titles
In USD as of Apr 27, 2015
- contract specialist $55,000
- tax compliance officer $32,000
- telemarketing $30,000
- designer $50,000
- electrical engineering $73,000
- mechanical engineering $73,000
- electrical designer $56,000
- loan assistant $32,000
- information technology specialist $65,000