Maine Veteran Jobs | Career opportunities for Maine Military, Veterans and Spouses.
Maine Veteran Job Listings updated daily at Hire A Veteran Job Board. Find Maine Veteran Jobs from Maine's Top Employers looking to Hire Veterans. Search Maine Veteran Job Listings near you, match your interest and experience and apply. Browse for similar local Maine Veteran Jobs in cities in and around Maine such as Auburn, Augusta, Bangor, Bar Harbor, Biddeford, Brunswick, Falmouth, Freeport, Kennebunk, Kittery, Lewiston, Portland, Presque Isle, Saco, Sanford, Scarborough, South Portland, Waterville, Westbrook and more. Our message to Maine employers looking to Hire Veterans is a simple one: Hiring veterans makes great business sense. These men and women are leaders, technology experts and driven achievers who have all proven they can get a job done right.
Maine is both the easternmost and northern most point of New England region located in the northeastern part of United States.
- Capital: Augusta
- Minimum wage: 7.50 USD per hour (Feb 24, 2015)
- Population: 1.33 million (2014)
- Cities: Portland, Lewiston, Bangor, South Portland, Auburn, Biddeford, Augusta, Saco, Westbrook, Waterville and More
Average Maine salaries
The average salary for Maine jobs is $51,000. Average Maine salaries can vary greatly due to company, location, industry, experience and benefits. This salary was calculated using the average salary for all jobs with the term "Maine" anywhere in the job listing.
Average Salary of Jobs with Related Titles
In USD as of Apr 27, 2015
- tax compliance officer $32,000
- information technology specialist $65,000
- contract specialist $55,000
- telemarketing $30,000
- electrical engineering $73,000
- designer $50,000
- mechanical engineering $73,000
- equipment specialist $55,000
- loan assistant $32,000
- electrical designer $56,000