Check daily listings of Kentucky Veteran Jobs at Hire A Veteran Job Board.
Find Kentucky Veteran Jobs from Kentucky's Top Employers looking to Hire Veterans. Search Kentucky Veteran Job Listings near you, match your interest and experience and apply. Browse for similar local Kentucky Veteran Jobs in cities in and around Kentucky such as Ashland, Bowling Green, Covington, Elizabethtown, Erlanger, Florence, Frankfort, Georgetown, Hebron, Hopkinsville, Lexington, London, Louisville, Nicholasville, Owensboro, Paducah, Richmond, Shelbyville, and more. Our message to Kentucky employers looking to Hire Veterans is a simple one: Hiring veterans makes great business sense. These men and women are leaders, technology experts and driven achievers who have all proven they can get a job done right. Post your Kentucky Veteran Job Listings here on HireAVeteran.com
Kentucky Job Search | Find veteran jobs hiring near you and apply with just 1 click.
Search for jobs hiring in your area using HireAVeteran's Job Search Engine. Browse by job category, city, state, employer and more. Get a head start and post your resume.
Kentucky is a state located in the east south-central region of the United States.
- Capital: Frankfort
- Minimum wage: 7.25 USD per hour (Feb 24, 2015)
- Population: 4.413 million (2014)
- Cities: Louisville, Lexington, Bowling Green, Owensboro, Covington, Hopkinsville, Richmond, Florence, Georgetown, Elizabethtown and More
Average Kentucky Salaries
The average salary for Kentucky jobs is $52,000. Average Kentucky salaries can vary greatly due to company, location, industry, experience and benefits. This salary was calculated using the average salary for all jobs with the term "Kentucky" anywhere in the job listing.
Average Salary of Jobs with Related Titles
In USD as of Apr 27, 2015
- tax compliance officer $32,000
- contract specialist $55,000
- telemarketing $30,000
- electrical engineering $73,000
- mechanical engineering $73,000
- regional sales manager $118,000
- designer $50,000
- loan assistant $32,000
- budget analyst $55,000
- electrical designer $56,000
- Scottsdale, AZ, USA C.O.P.S Monitoring COPS Monitoring is the leader in providing alarm monitoring services since 1978. We are looking for passionate and motivated dispatchers who are ready to make a difference. At COPS, you can transform your
- Boca Raton, FL, USA CRE LLC Executive PERSONAL Assistant Seeking an experienced PROFESSIONAL, task-oriented Executive/Personal Assistant. The Role will work directly with a Conair Executive/Owner and will be responsible FOR administrative
- Baton Rouge, LA Workforce Opportunity Services Program Start Date: December 30th, 2019 Overview: This program provides NO COST, job readiness training to selected individuals. We are looking for Military Veterans and Spouses for this program.
- Our office is in the Eastpoint Industrial Park off Old Henry Road– 2007 Lake Point Way Louisville, KY 40223 CST Co. CST Co. has a separate operation from our core Accounts Receivable management business. This separate business is called Client
- Minneapolis−Saint Paul International Airport (MSP), Minnesota, USA ACTS Airport Services ACTS Airport Services is a part of ICTS Europe, a global aviation security solutions organization with over 16,000 aviation security professionals operating in
- Akron, OH, USA AKRON COTTON PRODUCTS WAREHOUSE MANAGER Full time Mon – Fri 8am – 4pm Akron Cotton Products, Inc. Downtown Akron Longstanding Akron company is looking to hire a motivated individual for warehouse work. Job
- Chula Vista, CA, USA Secure Transportation Summary Description Drivers should be courteous, friendly and be able to deliver excellent customer service to passengers.Drivers must assist passengers getting in and out of the vehicle, and load and
- El Cajon, CA, USA Secure Transportation Summary Description The Dispatcher reports to the Transportation Manager and provides support in the timely completion of various routine departmental clerical assignments and other duties as assigned by
- Garden Grove, CA, USA Secure Transportation Summary Description The Transportation Manager will be responsible for managing the transportation department assuring and coordinating the safe and efficient transport of all PACE participants.
- Albuquerque, NM, USA Secure Transportation Summary Description The Operations Supervisor-Ambulatory oversee driver’s performance, duties and responsibilities. This individual would assist or manage the day-to-day fleet operations of their assigned
- WASHINGTON (NNS) — Chief of Naval Operations (CNO) Adm. Mike Gilday hosted Chief of the Royal New Zealand Navy (RNZN) Rear Adm. David Proctor, at the Pentagon for a meeting, Jan. 23. The leaders discussed opportunities for greater mutual
- ANDERSEN AIR FORCE BASE, Guam — The U.S. Navy and its maritime partners kicked off operations for the multilateral exercise Sea Dragon 2020, Jan 20. Maritime patrol and reconnaissance aircraft (MPRA) from Commander Task Force (CTF) 72 will
- WRIGHT-PATTERSON AIR FORCE BASE, Ohio (AFNS) — New civilian employees can expect to get on the job faster as a result of a new, standardized Air Force Materiel Command Civilian Acculturation Program. The program, officially launched in May
- OKINAWA, JAPAN — During the regularly-scheduled exercise after the Battalion Landing Team’s relief-in-place, components of the 31st MEU planned and executed full-mission profiles. The exercise is designed to simulate missions that the MEU
- KUMAMOTO, KUMAMOTO, Japan — More than 145 Okinawa-based U.S. Marines with the 31st Marine Expeditionary Unit will join around 500 Japan Ground Self-Defense Force service members, for bilateral training exercise Forest Light Western Army Jan.