Kentucky Veteran Jobs | Career opportunities for Kentucky Military, Veterans and Spouses.
Kentucky Veteran Job Listings updated daily at Hire A Veteran Job Board. Find Kentucky Veteran Jobs from Kentucky's Top Employers looking to Hire Veterans. Search Kentucky Veteran Job Listings near you, match your interest and experience and apply. Browse for similar local Kentucky Veteran Jobs in cities in and around Kentucky such as Ashland, Bowling Green, Covington, Elizabethtown, Erlanger, Florence, Frankfort, Georgetown, Hebron, Hopkinsville, Lexington, London, Louisville, Nicholasville, Owensboro, Paducah, Richmond, Shelbyville and more. Our message to Kentucky employers looking to Hire Veterans is a simple one: Hiring veterans makes great business sense. These men and women are leaders, technology experts and driven achievers who have all proven they can get a job done right.
Kentucky is a state located in the east south-central region of the United States.
- Capital: Frankfort
- Minimum wage: 7.25 USD per hour (Feb 24, 2015)
- Population: 4.413 million (2014)
- Cities: Louisville, Lexington, Bowling Green, Owensboro, Covington, Hopkinsville, Richmond, Florence, Georgetown, Elizabethtown and More
Average Kentucky Salaries
The average salary for Kentucky jobs is $52,000. Average Kentucky salaries can vary greatly due to company, location, industry, experience and benefits. This salary was calculated using the average salary for all jobs with the term "Kentucky" anywhere in the job listing.
Average Salary of Jobs with Related Titles
In USD as of Apr 27, 2015
- tax compliance officer $32,000
- contract specialist $55,000
- telemarketing $30,000
- electrical engineering $73,000
- mechanical engineering $73,000
- regional sales manager $118,000
- designer $50,000
- loan assistant $32,000
- budget analyst $55,000
- electrical designer $56,000