Iowa Veteran Jobs | Career opportunities for Iowa Military, Veterans and Spouses.
Iowa Veteran Job Listings updated daily at Hire A Veteran Job Board. Find Iowa Veteran Jobs from Iowa's Top Employers looking to Hire Veterans. Search Iowa Veteran Job Listings near you, match your interest and experience and apply. Browse for similar local Iowa Veteran Jobs in cities in and around Iowa such as Ames, Ankeny, Cedar Falls, Cedar Rapids, Clinton, Coralville, Council Bluffs, Davenport, Des Moines, Dubuque, Fort Dodge, Iowa City, Marshalltown, Mason City, Ottumwa, Sioux City, Urbandale, Waterloo, West Des Moines and more. Our message to Iowa employers looking to Hire Veterans is a simple one: Hiring veterans makes great business sense. These men and women are leaders, technology experts and driven achievers who have all proven they can get a job done right.
Iowa is a U.S. state located in the Midwestern United States.
- Capital: Des Moines
- Minimum wage: 7.25 USD per hour (Feb 24, 2015)
- Population: 3.107 million (2014)
- Cities: Des Moines, Cedar Rapids, Davenport, Sioux, Waterloo, Iowa City, Council Bluffs, Ames, Dubuque, West Des Moines and More
Average Iowa Salaries
The average salary for Iowa jobs is $48,000. Average Iowa salaries can vary greatly due to company, location, industry, experience and benefits. This salary was calculated using the average salary for all jobs with the term "Iowa" anywhere in the job listing.
Average Salary of Jobs with Related Titles
In USD as of Apr 27, 2015
- tax compliance officer $32,000
- contract specialist $55,000
- telemarketing $30,000
- electrical engineering $73,000
- mechanical engineering $73,000
- designer $50,000
- loan assistant $32,000
- project manager $75,000
- surface maintenance mechanic $45,000
- electrical designer $56,000