Idaho Veteran Jobs | Career opportunities for Idaho Military, Veterans and Spouses.
Idaho Veteran Job Listings updated daily at Hire A Veteran Job Board. Find Idaho Veteran Jobs from Idaho's Top Employers looking to Hire Veterans. Search Idaho Veteran Job Listings near you, match your interest and experience and apply. Browse for similar local Idaho Veteran Jobs in cities in and around Idaho such as Blackfoot, Boise, Burley, Caldwell, Coeur D Alene, Eagle, Headquarters, Idaho Falls, Lewiston, Meridian, Moscow, Nampa, Orofino, Pocatello, Post Falls, Rexburg, Sandpoint, Twin Falls and more. Our message to Idaho employers looking to Hire Veterans is a simple one: Hiring veterans makes great business sense. These men and women are leaders, technology experts and driven achievers who have all proven they can get a job done right.
Idaho is a state in the northwestern region of the United States.
- Capital: Boise
- Minimum wage: 7.25 USD per hour (Jan 1, 2014)
- Population: 1.634 million (2014)
- Cities: Boise City, Nampa, Meridian, Idaho Falls, Pocatello, and More
Average Idaho Salaries
The average salary for Idaho jobs is $46,000. Average Idaho salaries can vary greatly due to company, location, industry, experience and benefits. This salary was calculated using the average salary for all jobs with the term "Idaho" anywhere in the job listing.
Average Salary of Jobs with Related Titles
In USD as of Apr 2, 2015
- work from home lead generator $26,000
- b2b marketing $26,000
- tax compliance officer $32,000
- contract specialist $55,000
- telemarketing $30,000
- loan assistant $32,000
- criminal investigator $64,000
- transportation technician $22,000
- electrical engineering $73,000
- designer $50,000
- mechanical engineering $73,000