California Veteran Jobs | Career opportunities for California Military, Veterans and Spouses.
California Veteran Job Listings updated daily at Hire A Veteran Job Board. Find California Veteran Jobs from California's Top Employers looking to Hire Veterans. Search California Veteran Job Listings near you, match your interest and experience and apply. Browse for similar local California Veteran Jobs in cities in and around California such as Anaheim, Bakersfield, Fresno, Irvine, Long Beach, Los Angeles, Modesto, Mountain View, Oakland, Palo Alto, Riverside, Sacramento, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, San Mateo, Santa Ana, Santa Clara, Sunnyvale and more. Our message to California employers looking to Hire Veterans is a simple one: Hiring veterans makes great business sense. These men and women are leaders, technology experts and driven achievers who have all proven they can get a job done right.
California is a state located on the West Coast of the United States.
- Capital: Sacramento
- Minimum wage: 9.00 USD per hour (Feb 24, 2015)
- Population: 38.8 million (2014)
- Cities: Los Angeles, San Diego, San Jose, San Francisco, Fresno, and More
Average California Salaries
The average salary for california jobs is $45,000. Average california salaries can vary greatly due to company, location, industry, experience and benefits. This salary was calculated using the average salary for all jobs with the term "california" anywhere in the job listing.
Average Salary of Jobs with Related Titles
In USD as of Apr 2, 2015
- program associate $46,000
- sales professionals $86,000
- administrative assistant $30,000
- office technician $29,000
- civil engineer $58,000
- staff analyst $33,000
- contract specialist $55,000
- credit union sales consultant $61,000
- office assistant $23,000
- information technology specialist $65,000
- secretary $33,000
- manager medical staff services $57,000