Arkansas Veteran Jobs | Career opportunities for Arkansas Military, Veterans and Spouses.
Arkansas Veteran Job Listings updated daily at Hire A Veteran Job Board. Find Arkansas Veteran Jobs from Arkansas's Top Employers looking to Hire Veterans. Search Arkansas Veteran Job Listings near you, match your interest and experience and apply. Browse for similar local Arkansas Veteran Jobs in cities in and around Arkansas such as Benton, Bentonville, Conway, El Dorado, Fayetteville, Fort Smith, Hot Springs, Jacksonville, Jonesboro, Little Rock, North Little Rock, Pine Bluff, Rogers, Russellville, Searcy, Sherwood, Springdale, West Memphis and more. Our message to Arkansas employers looking to Hire Veterans is a simple one: Hiring veterans makes great business sense. These men and women are leaders, technology experts and driven achievers who have all proven they can get a job done right.
Arkansas is a state located in the southeastern region of the United States.
- Capital: Little Rock
- Population: 2.966 million (2014)
- Minimum wage: 7.50 USD per hour (Feb 24, 2015)
- Cities: Little Rock, Fort Smith, Fayetteville, Springdale, Jonesboro, North Little Rock, Conway, Rogers, Pine Bluff, Bentonville and More
Average Arkansas Salaries
Average Salary of Jobs with Related Titles
In USD as of Apr 26, 2015
- tax compliance officer $32,000
- contract specialist $55,000
- telemarketing $30,000
- electrical engineering $73,000
- designer $50,000
- mechanical engineering $73,000
- loan assistant $32,000
- electrical designer $56,000
- structural engineering $77,000
- regional sales manager $118,000