Arizona Veteran Jobs | Career opportunities for Arizona Military, Veterans and Spouses.
Arizona Veteran Job Listings updated daily at Hire A Veteran Job Board. Find Arizona Veteran Jobs from Arizona's Top Employers looking to Hire Veterans. Search Arizona Veteran Job Listings near you, match your interest and experience and apply. Browse for similar local Arizona Veteran Jobs in cities in and around Arizona such as Avondale, Casa Grande, Chandler, Flagstaff, Gilbert, Glendale, Goodyear, Kingman, Lake Havasu City, Mesa, Peoria, Phoenix, Prescott, Scottsdale, Sierra Vista, Surprise, Tempe, Tucson, Yuma and more. Our message to Arizona employers looking to Hire Veterans is a simple one: Hiring veterans makes great business sense. These men and women are leaders, technology experts and driven achievers who have all proven they can get a job done right.
Arizona is a state in the southwestern region of the United States.
- Capital: Phoenix
- Minimum wage: 8.05 USD per hour (Jan 1, 2015)
- Population: 6.731 million (2014)
- Cities: Phoenix, Tucson, Mesa, Chandler, Glendale, and More
Average Arizona Salaries
The average salary for Arizona jobs is $50,000. Average Arizona salaries can vary greatly due to company, location, industry, experience and benefits. This salary was calculated using the average salary for all jobs with the term "Arizona" anywhere in the job listing.
Average Salary of Jobs with Related Titles
In USD as of Apr 2, 2015
- contract specialist $55,000
- b2b marketing $26,000
- tax compliance officer $32,000
- telemarketing $30,000
- human resources specialist $56,000
- border patrol agent $64,000
- criminal investigator $64,000
- electrical engineering $73,000
- mechanical engineering $73,000
- designer $50,000