Join Delta Dental of Oklahoma, the leading dental benefits provider in the State of Oklahoma.
Looking for someone that wants to make a difference.
This position will work 40 hours per week.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
The Systems Computer Operator is primarily responsible for all manual operations for the Aqden claims system and is therefore familiar with the Aqden tools and DDOK’s Process Manager tool, as well as nightly operations procedural documentation. The position is also responsible for backup performance of the Audit Controls procedures. Since operations times can vary for different reasons, the IT Operator can also take after-hours support calls and therefore needs to be familiar with basic troubleshooting techniques and DDOK’s support processes.
- High School Diploma or equivalent in experience.
- Ability to follow procedures as outlined.
- Requires basic understanding of computer hardware and software
- Requires ability to be a self-starter and work with minimal supervision
- Must be a self-starter, extremely dependable and reliable and able to work with minimal supervision. Must also be able to follow procedures, meet attendance standards, and have exceptional interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Prior exposure to computer systems or operations is preferred.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Systems Computer Operator (16 Northwest 63rd Street, Oklahoma City, OK, USA) ]