ProAct International is a Supply Chain Software Solutions company that has worked globally with some
of the biggest names in the industry for over 25 years, deploying unique and innovative, mission critical,
enterprise solutions. We offer strategic solutions to a client base that is typically made up of high-profile
3PL’s, LLP’s/4PL’s and Manufacturers, who adopt our systems to fulfil either a market specific or solution
specific, strategic need.
· To be able to perform the below duties with supervision / assistance and to know who to ask when
· Working to the instructions and priorities set by the support manager / supervisor / Senior support
engineers in association with daily tasks
· Support our customers with the Application and provide support/training when required by having
good knowledge of the ProAct Application.
· Install and update the application
· Start and stop Application Instances/Services
· Run Scripts on a Linux Environment
· Have knowledge of Linux Commands used for our working environment
· Restart Apache Web Server
· Query and Update SQL Database.
· Understand the process of the Transfer of Electronic Data files to and from ProAct for each Customer
· Understand how XML is used to create EDI Files
· Confident in Call logging application to enable the logging and updating of calls.
· Ensure Support Incidents are handled within SLA
· Keep up to date with training and new updates to the application
· Has understanding of and uses the escalation process whilst in / outside of Proact
· Communicates effectively to ProAct customers
· Provide assistance, advice and support to other team members as necessary
· Maintain a good standard of housekeeping in all areas.
Personnel / Communication / General:
• Co-ordinate to provide leadership and support staff to ensure maximum individual and team
performance. • Prioritise work to meet deadlines
• Monitor and review targets to manage, monitor and support the delivery of business outcomes
making appropriate recommendations and ensuring that these recommendations are carried
• Deliver training to customers and internal staff against written training manuals and procedures. •
Liaise with customers, staff and colleagues to provide quality communication and care. • Maintain and
respect confidentiality in accordance with confidentiality policy, non-disclosure agreements and Data
Protection Act. • Carry out all other duties that contribute to the effective, efficient and quality
performance of ProAct International Limited. • Provide assistance, advice and support to other team
members as necessary. • Maintain a good standard of housekeeping in all areas. • Demonstrate an
awareness and appreciation of Health & Safety Policies and Procedures. • To ensure compliance of
Company Policy as stated. • Any other duties as required. • To adopt a flexible approach to working
hours within reason and where required. • To co-operate with the company on personnel progression. •
Comply with the relevant requirements of ISO 9001 2015 and ISO 27001 2013 standards.
Excellent communication skills and organizational skills, ability to work alone to targets and as part of a
Fluent in English. Other languages desirable but not mandatory
Contract location would be Atlanta, USA
Generous benefits and holiday allowances
Hybrid and Flexible work time
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with drive and ambition to lead the next generation of
mobile applications for a long established Global company.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Support Engineer (ProAct Americas, 6110 McFarland Station Drive, Alpharetta, Georgia 30004, USA) ]