1826 West 4th Street, Tempe, AZ, USA
T.E.A.M. Security is looking for full and part-time, customer service minded security guards. We have been a veteran friendly fixture in the valley for over 25 years and are excited for you to be a part of a busy year of concerts, art festivals and so much more!
We are hiring for STAFF and SECURITY. If you do not have an Arizona DPS Guard Card you can be hired as STAFF and limited to ticket taking, parking, wrist-banding, ushering and any other duty that is not considered a security function. All applicants must be capable of obtaining a Guard Card.
Responsibilities and Duties
Security functions include but are not limited to:
- Enforce and uphold integrity of the facility and event
- Monitor entry and exit points of event areas including checking bags and searches.
- Ensure that no prohibited items enter the event according to the specific demands of each event
- Greet and direct guests with a customer-service attitude
- Enforce all rules and regulations of each venue/event
Qualifications and Skills
- Must be legal to work in the United States (all employees are run through E-Verify)
- Must be at least 16 years of age (Must be 18 to obtain DPS guard card)
- Must meet character and citizenship/ residency requirements. They may not have felony convictions. Additionally, they cannot have been convicted of misdemeanor offenses in the last 5 years.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English (reading post orders, writing reports, and verbal communication are essential job functions)
- Must be able to stand/walk for entirety of shift, most shifts are 4-8 hours
- MUST HAVE RELIABLE TRANSPORTATION- we work valley wide!
- MUST HAVE WORKING PHONE
- Reasonable accommodations will be made in compliance with ADA requirements.
Experience is not necessary but ALWAYS welcome!
We pay $1 more per hour to former LEO and Military with 18+ months of honorable service.
We offer shift differentials and referral …read more