Looking for a career working on challenging projects while traveling to different parts of the US? Preload is the leader in the design and construction of our industry, and we are looking for candidates with long-term potential to join our team and grow with us. Pay starts at $21/hr.
What you will be doing:
- Working on a high performing team building landmark water tanks
- Building your trade skills through the multiple skills we use every day
- WE TRAIN YOU, but team members most successful in this role are skilled in:
- Wire winding/shotcrete
- Placing reinforcement
- Placing/finishing concrete
- Dome scaffolding install/dismantle
- Tank erection
How you will be doing it:
- Here at Preload we value safety, passion, integrity, reputation, ingenuity, and teamwork (SPIRIT). And we promote those who bring their best every day!
- Great safety records and innovative, high-quality work is how we built our reputation.
- You will be the right fit if you are excited to work hard and solve problems
- Must have a minimum of one year of related experience and/or training
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Ability to apply concepts of basic math
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Skilled Labor (Hebron, KY, USA) ]