Lost Hills, CA, USA
The Wonderful Company
Responsible for planning, executing and evaluating projects based on a predetermined budget and timeline. Managing project teams, reporting to the General Manager of Capital Projects and ensuring quality control throughout the project life cycle are essential to this position.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Manage project development from initiation to closure
- Outline scope, goals, deliverable, required resources, budget and timing for projects
- Complete work breakdown structure to estimate the effort needed for each task
- Communicate expectations to team members and stakeholders
- Resolve issues and solve problems throughout a project’s life cycle
- Manage project scope by ensuring any changes to a project are approved and documented
- Construction Management of commercial buildings and grounds.
- Prepare and present project reports on a regular basis
Here’s what you’ll bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical, Mechanical or Civil Engineering
- Understanding and interpreting architectural draw packages
- 3-4 years’ experience in project management
- Strong Strategic, operational and technical skills
- Strong ability to multi-task across various projects and timelines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Efficient team-leading skills
- Ability to resolve conflicting situations
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Ability to rapidly adapt and respond to changes in scope and environment of a project
Here’s what we’ll bring to the table:
- Competitive benefits packing including Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(k).
- Subsidized gym membership.
- Wonderful Giving (www.wonderfulgiving.com) — allowing you to donate company money to a cause of your choice.
- Work life balance.
Headquartered in Los Angeles, The Wonderful Company is a privately held $4 billion global company dedicated to harvesting health and happiness around the world through its iconic consumer brands. The company’s 9,000 employees worldwide are dedicated to bringing consumers everywhere the freshest, most wholesome pistachios, almonds, citrus and pomegranates; bottling the finest water and wines; and creating colorful bouquets that are sure to touch the heart. This commitment is reflected in the company’s market share: Wonderful Pistachios is America’s No. 1 tree nut brand and one of the …read more
APPLY NOW: Project Manager