Elk Grove Village, IL, USA
SERVPRO of Elk Grove / E. Schaumburg / Itasca / Roselle
Do you love helping people through difficult situations?
Then don’t miss your chance to join our Franchise as a new Production Technician. In this position, you will be making a difference each and every day. We have a sincere drive toward the goal of helping make fire and water damage “Like it never even happened”!
Our Franchise is seeking a Production Technician who is comfortable working hard in challenging situations, enjoys meeting new people, has excellent communication skills, and is a serious multi-tasker. This is an entry-level position with continual opportunities for formal and on-the-job training right from the start. If you are self-motivated and have superb interpersonal skills, you will thrive in this work environment.
The work at SERVPRO® will give you many opportunities to help people through some of the most difficult events life throws at them such as water and fire damage to their homes and/or business. We also offer exciting opportunities to travel as we deploy to areas of the country to help in major storm events.
As a valued SERVPRO® Franchise employee, you will receive a competitive pay rate with opportunity for growth.
- Work as part of a team helping customers recover from a catastrophic event
- Perform production processes following SERVPRO® production guidelines per Crew Chief instructions
- Ensure clear two-way communication with crew chief and other technicians (especially regarding customer needs and concerns)
- Inventory and load the work vehicle with equipment, products, and supplies needed for each project
- Maintain, clean and organize vehicles and equipment
- Prepare worksites; set up staging area and equipment for each project
- Leave jobsites with clean and orderly appearance
- Perform end-of-day/end-of-job cleanup and breakdown
- Effective oral communication
- Basic math skills
- High school diploma/GED
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds regularly, occasionally up to 100 pounds with assistance
- Ability to climb ladders, work at ceiling heights, work in tight spaces (e.g., crawl spaces, attics)
- Ability to work with/around cleaning products/chemicals
- Ability to travel locally and out of state when necessary
- Ability to take periodic on-call schedules when necessary
- Ability to successfully complete a background check subject to applicable law
Starts at $12-14/hour based on experience, with possibility of overtime pay and increases based on merit. We offer full time, part time and seasonal opportunities.
To Apply: Email your resume to email@example.com
SERVPRO® of Elk Grove/E. Schaumburg/Itasca/Roselle is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW [Production Technician ]