Join the City of River Falls Police Department where our mission is: “To Protect with Courage and Serve with Compassion”.
We are currently hiring Police Officers to fill vacancies and establish an eligibility list. This position is open until filled, apply early for the opportunity to serve!
Are you an experienced Police Officer? Lateral transfers are encouraged to apply with advanced placement into our pay scale based on current or past experience as a law enforcement officer.
The River Falls Police Department offers:
* Competitive pay – top of pay scale after 5 years’ experience, with special consideration for lateral transfers. Contracted 4% increase in January 2025.
2024 Pay Scale
* New facility with state-of-the-art training amenities including an onsite MILO simulator and an onsite fitness facility
* Yearly equipment allowance
* Vast support from both the community and City government
* Strong focus on overall officer wellness including:
* Generous benefits package including:
-240 hours of PTO/year (pro-rated hours available upon hire)
–72.5 hours of Holiday Time/year after first year of service
-Earned Comp Time
-Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and LTD
-Wisconsin Retirement System
–Deferred Compensation Plans
* 10-hour straight shifts, 5-4, 5-4, 6-4 schedule
* Physical Fitness Incentives Days Off (Earn up to 40 hours)
* Peer support programs and available resources for mental and physical wellness
* Strong city and department support for yearly officer training and education
For a full position description and to apply visit: www.rfcity.org/employment This position will remain open until filled, applications will be reviewed upon receipt. The City of River Falls is committed to creating a welcoming and inclusive work environment.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Police Officer (River Falls, WI, USA) ]