Direct production and maintenance operations for the Vineland Plant. Work with engineering and other staff functions to achieve plant cost, quality, and service objectives while meeting all safety, health, and environmental requirements for the facility.
- Develop an operating plan aligned with division strategies to meet key performance objectives
- Lead execution of operating plan to meet manufacturing and commercial objectives – demonstrate extreme ownership
- Ensure operational excellence across the facility and teach others
- Ensure manufacturing capability and performance improvement in support of division strategies
- Provide clear focus and direction to plant personnel to foster alignment and support of plant manufacturing priorities and requirements
- Maintain efficient operation of all plant assets and equipment
- Meet all safety and environmental regulatory requirements. Create and maintain a safe working environment for all employees
- Grow talent and capability of the plant operations staff
- Build effective relationships within the business, plant staff groups, and with key customers and suppliers
- Champion Lean and other corporate manufacturing initiatives as required
- B.S. or equivalent Technical Degree (Bachelor’s in engineering preferred)
- Deep experience working in a hot glass environment
- Progressive responsibilities in operations
- Experience leading teams and departments in meeting continuous improvement goals, step change performance improvements, innovation, expanding technical capability, work redesign or other change efforts
- Experience working across functional areas to achieve results
- Demonstrated track record of growing talent
- Experience working in a unionized environment
- Experience with multiple manufacturing processes & sites
- Exposure to and understanding of the corporate network and resources
This position does not support immigration sponsorship.
We prohibit discrimination on the basis of race, color, gender, age, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Nearest Major Market: Philadelphia
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Plant Operations Manager, Vineland (Vineland, NJ, US, 08360) ]