Beverly Hills, CA, USA
The Wonderful Company
Here’s what you’ll do:
The Landscape Gardener performs a variety of work such as litter and trash removal; planting and maintaining ornamental trees, shrubs, flowers, lawns, and hardscape; as well as applying fertilizers, pesticides, and other chemicals, according to instructions or documented best practices. Additionally, this work includes, but is not limited to: mowing, trimming, cutting, blowing, watering, power washing, etc. The Landscape Gardener is responsible for ensuring that all work is accomplished in a safe manner at all times, in compliance with adopted standards, while striving to produce the best possible results.
- Plant and maintain ornamental trees, shrubs, flowers, and lawns. Apply fertilizers, pesticides, and other treatments according to instructions or documented best practices.
- Complete various tasks required to maintain gardens, including but not limited to, mowing, trimming, cutting, blowing, watering, power washing, litter and trash removal.
- Ensure that all activities are performed in a safe manner. Immediately report any unsafe conditions observed or encountered while completing assigned work to your supervisor or other appropriate individual(s).
- Safely and effectively operate power equipment including, but not limited to, power mowers, edgers, string trimmers, chainsaws, and roto-tillers; inspect equipment prior to each use including checking oil and fluid levels, confirming proper placement of guards and shields, etc.
- Strive to produce the best possible results during all work performed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Performs minor pest management
- Rakes and maintains gravel paved areas
- Performs any other tasks as directed by Landscape Manager, Foreman, and Property management and staff.
Here’s what you’ll bring to the table:
- Willingness to learn
- Hardworking, reliable, and self-motivating
- Excellent gardening skills
- Transportation to work and the ability to be on time
- High school or GED preferred
- Previous related work experience