Join Delta Dental of Oklahoma, the leading dental benefits provider in the State of Oklahoma.
Looking for someone that wants to make a difference.
This position will work 40 hours per week.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Entry-level software engineer responsible for providing programming support regarding software products and services on the aQDen replacement system. Includes maintenance work as well as new project development. Includes working on projects related to new product launches, application enhancements, interfaces with internal applications and external interfaces. Assignments will be related to assisting in all functions of software coding and design of the enterprise dental insurance system and working within the defined constraints. Will also assist software engineering manager, department director and will work closely with solution architect developing software that conforms to the prescribed lifecycle (SDLC), software coding standards, software development and technical architecture of business solutions to ensure that project requirements meet project solutions and are within project constraints and budgets. Primary focus will be on learning the code and responding to requests from senior members of the development team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Object-Oriented Programming, or Management Information Systems with experience in Software Engineering, or 2-4 years equivalent experience.
- Candidate must be familiar with development in a Windows environment using .NET Framework and SQL Server.
- Experience using Microsoft Office, Outlook, C#, XAML, WPF, Entity Framework, .NET, Microsoft Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server, Microsoft SQL Server.
- Strong analytical ability.
- Strong problem solving ability.
- MCSD/MCAD certification.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Junior Software Engineer (Remote) ]