Denver, CO, USA
Wiseconnect is seeking fully trained I&R Technicians in Denver, CO
**$1,000 Sign On Bonus**
I&R Technicians are engaged with performing installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of high-speed internet. Also, the wiring and equipment of video and voice networks. Maintaining and repairing outside plant facilities within assigned geographic service areas is also included.
• Use a shovel and pick to dig up and bury cable. May be required to work in manholes or controlled environmental vaults (CEV)
• Locate buried telephone cables
• Observe all safety rules and regulations
• Assist other technical personnel in the performance of their duties when requested
• Must convey a positive and professional appearance and demeanor when communicating the company’s products and services to our customers
• Actively support sales and marketing related activities
• Direct customer facing work and sales referrals
• Accountability/dependability (on time and on load when scheduled and serve on call as needed)
• Teamwork (technical expertise developed to complete work efficiently to achieve work group key service measures)
• Active Listening (ability to take input from customers, APS and co-workers to problem solve and improve skills)
• Asking relevant questions to ensure problems are resolved quickly or to clarify information or directions
• Active Learning (curious seeker of new information and actively works to improve skills and knowledge)
• Assume all other duties as assigned
• Technician must have their own truck, van or SUV with ladder rack
• Technician must have their own tools to perform the job as well as a smart phone
• Technician must have Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) required for the position. Lace up boots with a defined 1/2 inch heel, hard hat, reflective safety vest, fall resistor, and safety cones. Other equipment may be required by local management.
We offer a $250 referral bonus!
APPLY NOW: Installation and Repair Technician