HAZMAT CDL DRIVER
Superior Environmental Solutions (SES) is looking for a safety focused Hazmat CDL Driver to join our dynamic team at the Cincinnati, OH operation.
What you will be doing
Key responsibilities and functions may include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure that Safety is the first priority by complying with all safe work practices, rules, regulations, and safety polices as set forth by the company and the customer.
- Drive and operate all CDL required equipment in a safe and professional manner, which includes Roll-Off Trucks, Flat Bed Trucks, Vacuum Trucks, and Service Trucks; Perform Pre/Post Trip inspections on units.
- Properly document all Company, Federal, State, and Customer documentation/paperwork as required by law and or established policy in a clear and legible manner.
- Ability to operate high-pressured water-blaster and vacuum equipment.
- Perform Field Technician duties as required (i.e. shoveling, tank cleaning)
- Able to effectively and professionally communicate with on-sight customer representative.
- Able to lead and direct subordinate personnel to perform duties in a safe, timely, and efficient manner.
- Able to troubleshoot equipment, and as the need arises perform minor repairs
- Ensure equipment and company property is maintained in proper condition.
- Have a general understanding and ability to work in Elevated or Confined Space entry required areas as well as Lock-Out Tag-Out and Crane Safety. (Training provided by SES)
What we are looking for
- Must have and maintain a Class “A” or “B” CDL license with a Tanker Endorsement (N) or Combination of Tanker and Hazardous (X) endorsement, air brakes and current DOT medical certificate. Please take note that CDL restriction codes not acceptable for this position include No Air Breaks (L), Intrastate Only (K), No Full Air Breaks (Z), No Manual Transmission (E), and Medical Variance (V).
- Must have experience driving at least a manual 10 speed transmission or higher.
- Maintain insurability under the company’s insurance plan.
- Have a general understanding and ability to work in Elevated or Confined Space entry required areas as well as Lock-Out Tag-Out and Crane Safety (Training provided by SES Inc.).
- Must be able to comprehend and understand the English language to a level that all safety instructions and emergency situations are complied with.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment, random, reasonable suspicion, and or post-accident/injury Substance abuse screening and background check.
- Must be willing to travel overnight for assignments as required.
- Must have the ability to perform Technician 1 within 30 days of employment and full knowledge and ability to perform Technician 2 & 3 within the first year (1) of employment.
- Essential physical functions/requirements of the job
- Distinguish emergency signals and instructions while on duty.
- Must be able to repetitively sit, lift, stoop, bend, squat, kneel, reach and crawl.
- Must be able to repeatedly lift a minimum of 40 pounds.
- Must be able to work in extreme conditions such as; heat, cold, dusty, and wet conditions for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to work in confined spaces and tight quarters.
- Must be able to wear protective clothing such as respirators, safety glasses, steel toe shoes, coveralls, and hearing protection.
- Must be able to climb ladders, work from stationary platforms from elevated heights and confined spaces.
- Must be capable of working extended hours and variable shifts.
Please select the following link to begin your SES CDL Driver Application: http://www.sesinc.com/CDL Your benefits
- SES offers eligible employees a comprehensive benefits packaging including:
- CDL Driver Sign-On Bonus (1st time New SES CDL Employees Only)
- Weekly Pay
- Competitive Hourly Wage
- Ongoing Opportunities for Growth, Development, and Career Advancement
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- 401K with Company Match
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Referral Bonus
Superior Environmental Solutions (SES) is a 24-hour industrial cleaning company that provides a variety of plant maintenance and cleaning services to production facilities throughout the Midwest. Founded in 1999, the company now operates 13 locations across Ohio, Kentucky, Michigan, Indiana. SES takes great pride in our industry leading safety rating and integrated programs. Our services include industrial cleaning, water blasting, tank cleaning, emergency response, vacuum truck/tanker services, waste management, transportation, and hazardous waste disposal. SES is committed to providing responsive and quality service to manufacturers in an array of industries.
We know that our employees are crucial to the success and strength of our organization, and our in-house and on-going training programs ensure that all SES employees are well educated in OSHA regulations and SES specific operational policies. SES employees are focused on safety and dedicated to exceeding our customer’s expectations in every way. Apply today! For more information visit us at www.sesinc.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Hazmat CDL Driver (9996 Joseph James Drive, West Chester Township, OH, USA) ]