The Alaris division of Kodak Alaris is a leading provider of information capture solutions that simplify business processes. We exist to help the world make sense of information with smart, connected solutions powered by decades of image science innovation. Our award-winning range of scanners, software and services are available worldwide, and through our network of channel partners
This individual will be responsible for on-site repairing and installing company and multi-vendor systems which may include hardware, software and networking products as well as operating systems. Primary responsibility is to ensure customer satisfaction by advising customers on preventive maintenance and configurations, which may impact product performance.
- Responsible for overall territory management including related administration pertaining to customer calls, timely completion of service reports, expense reports and weekly time reports, as well as the tracking of preventive maintenance and upgrade requirements for assigned customers.
- Performs necessary installation, servicing and preventative maintenance of equipment.
Provides operator training and ongoing support and education for customers including new products and programs, etc.
- Acts as customer liaison and help drive customer issues to resolution.
Drives revenue growth initiatives as assigned by management.
- Maintains company assets in accordance with company guidelines.
- Ensures all customers and company policies are adhered to
- Consistently meets all performance goals.
- Lift up to 50 lbs
- Maintain clean driving record to company requirements.
Skills and/or Knowledge Specification
- A working knowledge of PC operating systems, software applications and basic knowledge of computer networking
- 3 or more years of related field service experience
- High school diploma or GED required
Kodak Alaris provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Field Service Technician (Atlanta, GA, USA) ]