Lafayette, IN, USA and Long Island, NY and Vista, CA
Wild Bills Soda Pop Co.
Wild Bill’s Old Fashioned Soda is seeking Event Managers to join our team of purpose driven, experience focused professionals. For those who love to travel to new cities, meet new people, and experience the fun of new events on a regular basis, this is your dream job!
- Supervise event staff team members in the conduct of their duties during event execution; act as event staff as needed.
- Ensure all event operations are conducted in accordance with company policies and procedures, facilitating a safe and successful execution of the organization’s mission.
- Build relationships with local and regional event promoters, vendors and facility representatives.
- Interact with individual customers at point of sale and ensure each event team member is prepared to create positive memories for every customer. Resolve any customer concerns as necessary.
- Maintaining critical assets including trucks, trailers, stands and related equipment.
- Education: HS Diploma required. College courses with a focus in business management preferred.
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively (verbal and written).
- Experience working in a fast-paced, demanding environment with multiple simultaneous operational engagements.
- Experience with long-distance route management, an excellent driving record, and the ability to operate a commercial truck and trailer.
- Previous event or promotions experience is a plus
- All candidates required to pass a comprehensive background check
- Military service experience preferred
- 50% travel is expected
Wild Bill’s Soda provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD [Event Manager (Lafayette, IN, USA and Long Island, NY and Vista, CA) ]