Remote (San Diego County, CA, USA)
American/El Cajon Driving Schools
American Driving School and El Cajon Driving School are well-established and highly-respected Driving Schools in San Diego County with TWO immediate openings for an experienced and OL Licensed Driver Training Instructor and/or Instructor Trainee through our Training Program offered for qualified candidates. We are high volume with plenty of lessons available for the RIGHT Instructor.
Please view our websites at:
***ONLY a resume will be accepted, NO PHONE CALLS TO THE OFFICE please!***
- Position is 30-40 hours/week. You choose your days off.
- Your daily schedule is easily viewed by smartphone or computer.
- We offer a late-model Driver Training company car with all maintenance and insurance paid, and a company fuel card.
- Applicants for Licensed Instructor MUST have a CURRENT DMV OL License and at least 2 years of experience as a Driving Instructor.
- Orientation training in our terminology and methods is included for Licensed candidate.
- Trainee applicants must be approved through interview process to qualify for Training Program and a 2 year contract is required.
- Pay varies depending on OL Licensed or Trainee status.
- Must be available 5-6 days per week, including at least one weekend day.
- References necessary and must pass background check.
All inquiries will be kept absolutely confidential. Please reply with your resume and OL license number.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD [Driving Instructors needed, OL license preferred (Remote (San Diego County, CA, USA)) ]