1552 Ridgely Street, Baltimore, MD, USA
Len the Plumber
Customer Service Representative – High Volume Call Center CSR – Full Time!
Join the LEN THE PLUMBER TEAM!!!
We are currently searching for a highly-talented Customer Service Representative in our downtown Baltimore headquarters!
Are you someone that provides service with a smile? Do you enjoy working with people and building rapport? Are you looking for a job with a growing company with lots of opportunity for advancement? Then come join our team! A successful local service company is looking for friendly and enthusiastic Customer Service Representatives (CSR) to convert incoming service requests into booked appointments for field technicians.
This position is the first line of communication with existing and new customers and serves a key role in establishing and building customer relationships and providing a positive impression of the company and the services provided. This position also serves a key role in working with all departments within the company to ensure that each customer request is handled satisfactorily and to completion.
This full-time position requires schedule flexibility and includes some pre-scheduled night and weekend shift work.
- Quickly and efficiently answer and handle a volume of customer calls each day
- Conveys a positive impression of the company while establishing and building long-term customer relationships
- Successfully converts customer requests (calls and internet) for service into booked appointments that meet or exceed the customer’s expectations
- Correctly addresses customer needs by quickly identifying the need, best path to resolution, and taking action
- Accurately collects and enters all necessary customer information into the service database
- Communicates effectively and collaborates with all internal departments to satisfy customer needs
- Follows up with customers to ensure completion of and overall satisfaction with service provided
- Contributes to the department and company success by meeting and exceeding all performance objectives
- Maintains proficiency of performance by staying current on all updates process changes
- Proactively identify areas for process change to improve customer-handling procedures
- A positive, friendly, and helpful demeanor
- Superior communications (oral, written, and over the phone)
- A self-starter who will thrive working independently and on a team
- Good listener, empathetic, and customer focused
- Problem solving with the ability to prioritize
- Ability to multi-task with attention to detail
- Proficiency with computers, especially Microsoft Office software
- Sales experience a plus
Educational Background: High School Diploma required, Associates and College degrees preferred
Benefits: Competitive Healthcare and 401k Plan
- Delivering exceptional customer service through inbound, outbound calling and email.
- Selling principles
- Basic Business Math and Calculations
- Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Outlook
- General office practices and procedures
- Basic methods and practices of financial and general record keeping
- Telephone sales experience in a Service environment highly preferred
- Low $$ Deductible Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Term Life
- Company Matched 401k
- Up to 3 Weeks of Paid Vacation
- Team building/company sponsored family events
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD [Customer Service CSR – Call Center (1552 Ridgely Street, Baltimore, MD, USA) ]