You will be directed to fill out an application and submit it along with a cover letter and resume. Please note that job title and Req. #181911 are also required for the completed application. If you are unable to fill out our web based application, call 541.902.8717 to request an accommodation. EEO/AA/VETS/DISABLED.
Join our growing Professional Banking office in the heart of downtown Eugene, Oregon. Work closely with team members to deliver a high level of service to our business clients, helping them to finance their dreams and ambitions.
This position is a great fit if:
- You enjoy working together with an exceptional team
- You are skilled at building relationships with local business owners and professionals
- You aren’t afraid of diving into a challenging, fast paced position with room for career growth
- You would like to be part of a local community bank that values employee satisfaction
- You uphold a positive attitude and would enjoy actively representing the Bank within the local community
What we prefer:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or other relevant area preferred-or equivalent work experience
- 1 + years of commercial or consumer lending experience
- Progressive experience in a commercial lending environment
- Excellent computer skills and related accounting knowledge
- Good organizational skills
- Exceptional communication style, both verbal and written
Our employees are the life of our organization, and at Oregon Pacific Bank we believe in providing you with a life that is meaningful and secure. Our leadership believes keeping our employees happy and in good health does more than just increase productivity; it’s the right thing to do. This includes offering our employees a myriad of benefits including:
- Medical and dental health insurance options
- Employer matched contributions to your retirement plan
- Gym membership (which you will need from all of the bake sales, birthday celebrations, and it’s-Friday-so-I-brought-doughnuts days)
- Employee checking and savings package accounts
- Four hours of paid volunteer time per month during Bank hours (that’s 48 paid volunteer hours a year!)
- The unique opportunity to work with an amazing group of individuals and an energetic CEO, all who care deeply about the community they live and work in
If you think you would be a good fit for this position, we would love to meet you!
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW [Credit Analyst – Eugene: Req. #181911 ]