High Focus Centers in Paramus is a premier provider of outpatient treatment programs for mental health, substance use and co-occurring disorders. Our highly trained staff create individualized, comprehensive and robust treatment plans designed to meet each client’s treatment goals. At High Focus Centers in Paramus we are currently seeking a Counselor to join our amazing team of behavioral healthcare professionals as a Licensed Counselor providing Partial Hospitalization (PHP) and Intensive Outpatient (IOP) treatment services to our Veteran and co-occurring clients. If after reading the job posting you feel you are qualified and interested in this role, we invite you to apply for this amazing opportunity!
Salary Range: $52,000 – $60,000/year
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Evaluates behavioral, emotional, cognitive, spiritual, and social needs of clients and family members
• Facilitates all clinical services for clients including individual and family sessions, therapeutic groups, and referral source/ outpatient provider contact.
• Responsible for maintaining clinical record for clients with appropriate documentation of clinical services and client program engagement
• Participates in aftercare plan development and outcome data process.
• Contributes to program specific curriculum development, literature review, and training in accordance with clinical philosophy.
• Other duties as assigned.
- Masters degree in a human services or related field
- Current licensure of or in the process of obtaining: LPC / LAC or LSW / LCSW or LMFT/LMFT-A
- Previous experience working with veterans strongly preferred
- Retention Bonus!
- Competitive Pay
- Licensure Supervision Reimbursement
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Referral Bonus opportunities
- And More!
Pyramid CORE Values:
We are committed and proud to live our CORE values and use them to inspire those around us. Our employees are expected to align with these values, behaviors and standards. We are held accountable for upholding these CORE Values: INTEGRITY is striving to be honest, transparent and ethical when dealing with clients, staff and the community. DEDICATION is demonstrating an unwavering commitment to always provide exceptional care and support to those we serve is needed daily. COLLABORATION is a steadfast, team-focused approach; working together to achieve excellence. PASSION is genuine, compelling and relentless desire to improve lives and support Pyramid Healthcare’s mission.
Want to know more?
To learn more about Pyramid Healthcare, and how you can achieve personal and professional growth, visit us at: https://bit.ly/Pyramid-Careers.
Pyramid Healthcare, Inc. is proud of its diverse workforce, and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Counselor (Veteran Program) $2500 SIGN ON BONUS (40 Eisenhower Drive, Paramus, NJ 07652, USA) ]