Stinson LLP seeks an Associate with at least three years of experience to join our St. Louis, Missouri office in our Private Business Division.
Qualified candidates will have at least three years of relevant experience (as described below), possess excellent academic credentials and have strong writing, analytical, organizational, and communication skills.
Relevant experience includes experience in connection with mergers and acquisitions, contract negotiations, corporate governance, entity selection and formation, business succession planning, and private equity transactions. More specifically, candidates should have experience with the following:
- Serving in a mid-level associate or lead associate capacity with respect to merger and acquisition transactions
- Serving in a mid-level associate or lead associate capacity with respect to entity ownership matters, including buy-sell agreements, minority/majority investments, and executive compensation matters
- Serving in a mid-level associate or lead associate capacity with respect to contract review and negotiations, including supplier agreements, vendor agreements, distribution agreements, and consulting agreements
- Serving in a mid-level associate or lead associate capacity in private equity transactions
- Providing advice on entity formation, including corporations, limited liability companies and partnerships
- Providing advice on succession planning and other issues specific to family operated businesses
- Providing outside general counsel advice to private and other closely-held business clients
Stinson LLP is an EEO employer. We encourage qualified minority, female, veteran and disabled candidates to apply to be considered for open positions. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. We conduct criminal background checks of all individuals offer employment.
Stinson LLP is a federal contractor. Information gathered through applicant Voluntary Self-Identification will be used periodically with various government agencies for statistical reporting and to measure the effectiveness of our Affirmative Action and EEO outreach efforts. All information is requested on a voluntary basis and will be kept confidential. We will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.
Applicants with a disability that are in need of an accommodation to complete the Stinson LLP application process should contact Human Resources at 316.268.7962 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Corporate Associate Attorney (Minneapolis, MN, USA) ]