Join Reynolds Consumer Products…a world of opportunities! We are passionate about achieving results and have fun winning as a team! We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace environment in which individual differences are recognized, respected and appreciated.
At Reynolds, we provide amazing job opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, dynamic, fast-paced, and fun workplace environment. Are you looking to build a strong career? Then we have an opportunity for you! We currently have an opportunity for a Controls Technician located at our highly automated plant in Red Bluff, CA.
GREAT PAY! GREAT BENEFITS! GREAT CAREERS!
As a Controls Technician, you will be working in an automated packaging facility and will incorporate programmable logic controllers (PLC), sensors, and other automation components. You will have the opportunity to:
- Make safety your number one priority by driving our safety initiatives
- Work with PLC-based control systems for an automated packaging line/and or facilities equipment
- Test equipment operation including Digital multi-meters and Amp meters
- Schematic reading and basic electrical symbol identification, including the ability to interpret specifications
- Electrical theory including basic OHMs law application
- Demonstrate skillset with pneumatics and hydraulic systems
- Work with AC/DC Drives and PLC’s in a manufacturing facility
- Hands-on experience with Automation and Robotics technology
Ultimately, you will be a go-to person for electrical issues within the plant.
You will love it here if…
- You enjoy a challenge in solving problems
- You are independent but work well with a team
- You like to do hands-on work
- You want a position in which there is room to grow
What we have to offer you here at Reynolds
- Wisely Pay Card – so you can get your money fast
- Comprehensive Benefits Plan (Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- Wellness Program that pays you back up to $1,000 a year!
- Tuition Assistance
- Employee Referral Program earn up to $1,000
- Life Insurance
- Employee Resource Program
- Paid Parental Leave
- Adoption Assistance
- Infertility Coverage
- Enhanced Musculoskeletal Wellness Program
We need you to have:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Demonstrated electrical troubleshooting and strong mechanical aptitude
- Minimum of 3-5 years related experience
- Ability to work overtime as needed
Icing on the cake:
- Degree in Electrical Controls or Electrical Engineering Technology
- Prior experience with new machinery installation, troubleshooting, and repair
- Knowledge of related electrical instruments, meters, gauges, dials, etc;
Drive Your Career across a world of opportunities!
We encourage veterans and individuals from other diverse backgrounds to apply.
Want to know more? Check out our website or connect with us on LinkedIn!
Apply today to join a fast-growing innovative company!
Not a good fit but know someone who is? Please refer them!
No relocation assistance is available for this position. Only local candidates will be considered.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Controls Technician (1000 Diamond Avenue, Red Bluff, CA, USA) ]