Akron, OH, United States
SECOND SHIFT – Growing machine shop with customers in the Aerospace and Heavy Truck industry, located in the Akron/Canton area, is hiring the right person to make a significant contribution to the growth of our company
Major areas of responsibility include:
- Makes high quality parts to specifications.
- Helps develop workable methods for machining operations.
- Makes proper use of machines, tooling and inspection equipment.
- Sets up, machines and inspects all required operations.
- Proficient in checking their own work.
Qualifications necessary are:
- Proficient on CNC mills, horizontal and vertical .
- Proficient with some programming skills.
- Sets up tools and fixtures.
- Selects and uses inspection equipment and techniques.
- Interpret drawings and specifications.
- Determines acceptability of quality of work.
- Deburrs and finishes at a high level of quality.
- Meets time and quality standards.
- Seeks out additional duties when it is needed.
- Brings up potential problems with suggested solutions.
- Promotes a positive environment through what is said and by setting an example.
Education/Experience: Graduate of related two-year vocational school program and three years related work experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Compensation: 10% premium to your actual worked wages each pay period. A 4.6% shift bonus will be paid quarterly if:
- you are employed on the last day of the quarter, (March 31st, June 30th, September 30th, December 31st)
- Vacation hours and holiday hours do not qualify for the shift bonus.
Benefit package and 401k Plan offered after successful completion of 60 day probationary period. EOE Email resume to: HR@delcollc.com
APPLY NOW: CNC MACHINIST