Lexington, KY, USA
This position coordinates and executes all aspects of the turn/make-ready process for multiple apartment communities and rental properties. Duties include the negotiation and scheduling of contractors; coordination of work orders; provide supervision and direction to Turn Crew members; oversee walk-through of units; ensure 100% completion for move-in inspections of new residents.
- Excellent organizational, communication, negotiation and time management skills
- Conflict resolution experience and determination to resolve problems
- Proven ability to assess situation and make informed decisions quickly
- Scheduling of teams or service-related orders
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong MS Office and computer skills
- Quality assurance skills
- Must currently reside within 30 miles of Lexington, KY (no relocation offered)
- Previous supervision of crews and contractors preferred
- Working knowledge of maintenance concepts preferred
We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits. We promote from within and are growing throughout Central Kentucky.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW [Supervisor, Turn Crew ]