Recruitment Marketing LLC (RMC) is a trusted and authoritative resource hub for talent acquisition professionals. Our mission is to provide professionals with access to valuable content, community, resources, and tools to help them meet their objectives in talent acquisition. Founded in 2022, RMC offers critical information, insights, and solutions to thousands of members in the recruitment marketing industry. As we expand for growth, we are seeking a talented Business Development Manager to support our team and contribute to our mission.
As a Business Development Manager at RMC, you will play a key role in driving the growth and success of our startup. Your primary responsibility will be to develop and execute upon a plan to identify, develop, and close contracted subscriptions with vendors indexed as solutions on our marketplace. By leveraging your exceptional communication and relationship-building skills, you will establish strong partnerships with vendors to enhance their discoverability and drive sales conversion through contextual brand positioning and actionable leads data.
- Develop, document, and execute a comprehensive business development/sales strategy to drive partnerships, revenue growth, and market expansion.
- Setup and manage the team’s Hubspot sales ops instance for success.
- Identify and prospect potential vendor partners for our marketplace, focusing on those offering relevant solutions in the recruitment marketing industry.
- Identify and build out a CRM and sales process that is well documented and positioned to offer robust reporting and analytics.
- Build and maintain a robust pipeline of sales leads, ensuring consistent progress towards revenue and growth targets.
- Develop a deep understanding of each vendor’s products or services, positioning, and competitive landscape to effectively articulate the value proposition and benefits of partnering with RMC.
- Conduct market research and analysis to identify emerging trends, competitor strategies, and new opportunities for partnership development.
- Initiate and lead conversations with vendors, engaging in consultative discussions to understand their needs, pain points, and objectives.
- Ability to sell across multiple products and services, including, event sponsorship, digital advertising, custom content solutions
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product, marketing, and operations, to ensure seamless onboarding and integration of vendor solutions on our marketplace.
- Negotiate and finalize partnership agreements, including terms and conditions, pricing structures, and performance metrics.
- Ensure the client has a seamless onboarding experience; you will be responsible for managing client accounts and expectations, and then will need to develop a team, and strategize your team structure and lead product marketers, account managers and coordinators
- Monitor and track partnership performance, ensuring vendor satisfaction and driving continuous improvement and growth.
- Identify and attend industry events, and participate in other trade association activities, travel as needed
- Sales operations experience with Hubspot.
- Proven experience in business development, strategic partnerships, or sales, preferably in the technology or SaaS industry.
- Strong knowledge of the recruitment marketing industry is preferred, but value understanding of the challenges and trends within the advertising, marketing or technology provider industries.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and nurture relationships with vendors and internal stakeholders.
- Exceptional negotiation and closing skills, with a track record of successfully closing partnership deals.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to leverage data and market insights to drive strategic decision-making.
- Self-motivated and results-oriented, with the ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Proficiency in CRM software and other relevant business development tools.
- Passion for innovation, staying up to date with industry developments, and a strong desire to contribute to the growth of a startup.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field.
Compensation & Benefits:
$75 – 85K+ base + commissions & quarterly quota bonuses, commensurate with experience.
RMC offers a generous benefits package that includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Parental Leave, Flexible Spending Account, and Employee Assistance Program for all employees, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time employees.
Note: Due to startup time constraints, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. We appreciate your understanding.
Join us at Recruitment Marketing LLC (RMC) and be part of a vibrant team dedicated to transforming the talent acquisition industry. Apply today, and let’s embark on an exciting journey together!
RecruitmentMarketing.com is a trusted resource for professionals to learn, connect and discover through relevant and customized experiences. From Employer Brand and Talent Acquisition to Recruiters and HR, we celebrate and elevate the individuals who are driving change and innovation in the world of recruitment marketing. We are committed to providing an environment where all opinions and ideas are valued, respected, and encouraged. We lead with kindness, inclusivity and integrity.
Applicants must be at least 18 years old to apply. RecruitmentMarketing.com is an equal opportunity employer. We value a culture of inclusion and diversity within our workforce and are committed to maintaining a workplace free from prohibited employment conduct, including discrimination or harassment based on race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, domestic partner status, civil partnership, status as a covered veteran, status in the Uniformed Services of the United States, citizenship and any other characteristic protected by State and Federal law.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Business Development Manager – 100% Remote (Remote) ]