Auto Glass Technician
Prime Mechanical and Glass is looking for an experienced Auto Glass Technicians. Glass Technicians are specialized workers who work exclusively on automotive glass in a variety of environments. There are three major types of jobs that the average auto glass technician may will learn to complete.
- First, perform auto glass installations; installing windshields, side and back windows.
- Second, perform windshield repairs.
- Third, removing and reinstalling glass in vehicles that have been involved in a collision.
A major part of the job is to work directly with customers. This means strong customer service skills are a must.
Must know how to replace/repair windshields, side and back windows. It will be your responsibility to use best practices in order to perform all repair and replacement activities in a variety of weather conditions.
To do well as an auto glass technician at our shop, you will need to be mechanically inclined, willing to learn and be self motivated.
If you think that you would do well in this role, then reach out to us to get started with the application process.
- Repair damaged windows and windshields
- Install new windows and windshields
- Use a variety of tools to complete repairs as efficiently as possible
- Operate all machinery, equipment and company vehicles in a responsible manner
- Provide excellent customer service and demonstrate professionalism at all times
- Use time efficiently to maximize your work day
- Maintain a clean and well-organized work environment and company vehicle
Must have prior experience as an Auto Glass Technician
High school diploma or equivalent
Ability to work well in a team setting
Excellent customer service skills
A clean/valid driver’s license with the ability to be insured on the company’s vehicle policy
Ability to work in all weather conditions in all seasons
Must have mechanical aptitude
Willingness to learn
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Auto Glass Technician (4592 Dale Drive, Lafayette, IN, USA) ]