Imagine Staffing Technology is Baxter Healthcare’s leading provider of workforce solutions. We currently have multiple openings in Baxter’s Medina, NY location. Apply today to meet with our onsite recruiter in our local Medina office located at 543 B Main Street, Medina, NY 14103 to complete our streamlined process to get you started with Baxter in your new career opportunity ASAP!
Veterans and those with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply!!! If you’re not interested, but know someone who is, that may be a Veteran or have a disability, we encourage you to refer these individuals to Imagine Staffing!
- Follows procedures and performs the various steps contained within the procedure in order to return the pump to its original state and to assure a quality end product.
- Troubleshooting various components of the pump.
- Able to work with various hand tools.
- Perform limited technical aspects of the repair, production, and/or restock process.
- Complete all documentation needed for quality compliance.
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, EDUCATION, AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- High School diploma or GED.
- Must be able to identify small electronic components and be able to differentiate using their markings.
- The ability to handle often stressful production demands.
- Demonstrates teamwork and cooperation.
- Read and follow written work instructions with deviation. Manipulate small piece parts with both hands and assemble or disassemble a medical device using small hand tools.
- Perform assigned tasks with minimal supervision, including required documentation needed for compliance.
- Good Judgment, a positive attitude, and a high level of initiative
- Willingness and ability to learn production/repair assembly procedures and drawings.
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment to meet daily targets.
- Ability to manually perform basic mathematical calculations.
- Ability to transcribe data accurately.
- Ability to read and write English proficiently.
- Preferred experience in mechanical or electrical repair in a Manufacturing setting.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee:
- Must be able to sit or stand for most of the work day.
- Must have good hand-to-eye coordination and dexterity.
Work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This is a manufacturing environment regulated by the FDA and many other work rules to prevent damage to the product we manufacture. Some of those work rules include but are not limited to:
- Wearing a static protective smock at all times while in the work area.
- Wearing a ground wrist strap and plugging that wrist strap into the working table.
- Working in close proximity to other employees.
- Working in an environment that is temperature and humidity-controlled.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Assemblers (711 Park Ave, Medina, NY 14103) ]