Cleveland, OH, USA
JL Taylor Company, Inc
Title: Commercial/Industrial Apprentice Electrician
Job Type: Full-Time
Minimum Years of Experience: 1 Year (Preferred)
Specialty: New Construction, Renovations, Service & Project Work
We are currently seeking a well-organized, dependable Apprentice Electrician to work in Cleveland, OH and surrounding areas. The candidate should be highly motivated to establish a career with us. The candidate will support Electricians in the maintenance, operation and repair of electrical systems in commercial/industrial, new construction and additions.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Install and maintain wiring, control and lighting systems.
- Inspect electrical components, such as transformers and circuit breakers.
- Identify electrical problems with a variety of testing equipment.
- Maintain work log in accordance to company procedure.
- Interpret blueprints, schematics and diagrams.
- Minimum of high school diploma/GED.
- 1 year of commercial/industrial on the job experience (Preferred)
- 2-3 Years in Apprentice Program (Preferred)
- We offer a competitive salary and compensation plan that includes benefits package, profit sharing, 401k, hospitalization, paid vacations/holidays and additional perks available.
We have been a trusted company since 1979.Our team provides valuable insight and expertise during the design process, reliable execution during the construction phase, and dependable maintenance to ensure the building’s optimal performance post construction. Our clients value our integrity, technical expertise, and exceptional customer service.
We strive to be the company our customers want to do business with; of equal importance, we desire to be the company our employees want to work for by providing a rewarding work environment for all of our team. Many of our employees have been employed with us for 20+ years.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD [Apprentice Electrician (Cleveland, OH, USA) ]